Delight your wedding guests with custom wedding invitations that build anticipation and excitement.
All our wedding invitation and custom stationery packages can be fully customized to suit your needs.
Classic Wedding Invitations
Leave your guests in awe and anticipation of your wedding day with our signature custom wedding invitations. The classic wedding invitation packages include:
- A design inspiration board to gather all your ideas in one place
- 2 x choices of fonts, colour schemes and decorative elements
- 3 x rounds of proofs to refine your design concept
- Guidance on wording & etiquette
- Professional digital printing
- Coordinating plain (unprinted) envelopes
Starting at $600 + gst
Luxe Wedding Invitations
You have an eye for detail, and appreciate the beauty of letterpress, foil detail, printed envelopes and exquisite paper. The luxe wedding invitation package includes:
- All of the standard offerings in the Classic Wedding Invitation package PLUS
- Access to speciality printing processes including letterpress, foil and embossing
- Access to extended paper collection including laser cut details, premium and ultra-thick papers
- Guest and return address printing on envelopes
From $950 + gst
Complete your package with our additional services including:
- Seating charts
- Table numbers
- Favour tags
Please inquire to get a quote for your customized package.
Save 10% when you bundle your wedding invitations and day-of stationery
How do I order my invitations?
Since all of our designs are custom created, please contact us to book a complimentary consultation (in-person or over the phone). During our meeting, we will discuss your wedding in detail, and go over all the stationery items you might need. Following our consultation, we will send you a customized quote.
How long does the process take?
From the time we receive your complete invitation wording, the design and printing process takes 4-6 weeks. Please note, delayed replies to proofs will result in a longer turnaround time.
Do you print the invitations in-house?
No, we outsource all of our printing to maintain a high level of quality and a quick turnaround time. We focus on our speciality, which is graphic design, while we let our printing partners shine at what they do best!
Can you print invitations in other languages?
Yes, we have created invitations for a number of bilingual weddings. We do ask that the text is supplied in full, and is proofread by someone who is fluent in that particular language. A small additional fee applies for printing in two languages.